Some of the newest vehicles on the road today use tire pressure monitoring systems to make sure that all four tires are properly inflated. This can be a very valuable feature in a car or truck for several reasons:
1. Road safety. Under-inflated tires can be dangerous. They can cause strange, erratic drive patterns at high speeds. A tire pressure monitoring system keeps an eye on tire inflation continually, for maximum safety in everyday driving situations.
2. Increased MPG. Proper tire inflation also leads to maximum miles per gallon for a vehicle. Driving with under-inflated tires can burn a lot more gasoline on any given trip. Good tire pressure maintenance will lead to cost savings and lower fuel consumption.
3. No more manual tire pressure readings. Before tire pressure monitoring systems, drivers had to always monitor their tire pressure with manual gauges. That meant kneeling down to each tire, taking off the valve stem cap, and inserting the tire pressure gauge. With new tech tire pressure monitoring systems, this is no longer necessary.
4. Increased vehicle value. A tire pressure monitoring system can add value to the vehicle, as a feature that saves on costs.
5. Better insurance rates. Because a tire pressure monitoring system helps with safety, it may lead to lower insurance premiums for your vehicle.
1. TPMS security system: Active alarm, always pay attention to driving safety.
2. Receiver: Safe and energy saving, clear display, accurate to 0.1Bar.
3. Car gauge sensor: Long life, built-in anti-theft, waterproof and lightweight.
4. Intelligent APP: Wireless matching, easy to set up, Associated with the 70-meter smart rearview mirror product.
5. Suitable for imported chips, making performance and signal stronger.
6. Solar + USB charging, High temperature protection, Intelligent switch machine.
7. Multi-model adaptation Supports customers to manually adjust the alarm range according to their own models, a variety of vehicle parameters recommended, one-button settings.
Brand: 70 Mai
Function: Tire pressure monitoring
Charging method: USB charging
Display type: Digital display
Emission current: 1-6.6mA
Air pressure range: 0 Bar- 8.0Bar
Operating temperature: -40℃-125℃
Working frequency: 433MHz
Working current: 1A
Operating temperature: -20℃-70℃
Battery power: 500mAh
Power supply: Solar/USB power cord
Wireless connections: Bluetooth 4.2
Adaptable vehicle range: 4 tire car
1 X Receiver
4 X Built-in sensor
4 X Tire pressure warning sticker
1 X USB Cable
1 X Manual