Some of the newest vehicles on the road today use tire pressure monitoring systems to make sure that all four tires are properly inflated. This can be a very valuable feature in a car or truck for several reasons:
1. Road safety. Under-inflated tires can be dangerous. They can cause strange, erratic drive patterns at high speeds. A tire pressure monitoring system keeps an eye on tire inflation continually, for maximum safety in everyday driving situations.
2. Increased MPG. Proper tire inflation also leads to maximum miles per gallon for a vehicle. Driving with under-inflated tires can burn a lot more gasoline on any given trip. Good tire pressure maintenance will lead to cost savings and lower fuel consumption.
3. No more manual tire pressure readings. Before tire pressure monitoring systems, drivers had to always monitor their tire pressure with manual gauges. That meant kneeling down to each tire, taking off the valve stem cap, and inserting the tire pressure gauge. With new tech tire pressure monitoring systems, this is no longer necessary.
4. Increased vehicle value. A tire pressure monitoring system can add value to the vehicle, as a feature that saves on costs.
5. Better insurance rates. Because a tire pressure monitoring system helps with safety, it may lead to lower insurance premiums for your vehicle.
1. Solar powered Monitor, with a micro USB charging port for no-sunlight situations.
2. Wireless external sensor technology.
3. Easy to install, waterproof sensors, won’t worry about rainy days.
4. LCD screen displays Real Time monitored pressure and temperature of 4 tires at once.
5. With tire leaking warning.
6. With “beep” warning for abnormal tire pressure and temperature.
7. PSI/BAR pressure unit selectable.
8. Celsius/Fahrenheit degree (°C/°F) Temperature unit selectable.
9. Universally fits most cars, vehicles, SUVs, etc.
Display: LCD color screen
Power supply: Solar powered
Operating voltage: 3.7V – 5V
Operating current: <10mA
Working Temperature: -40℃ ~ +90℃
Monitoring Pressure: 0 – 5.0Bar / 0 – 99Psi
Accuracy: ±0.1Bar / 1.5Psi
RF transmission frequency: 433.92MHz+/-50KHz
RF signal reception sensitivity: -90dbm
Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ +75℃
Size: Approx. 95 x 82 x 25mm
Working frequency: 433.92MHZ
Working voltage: 2.1V – 3.6V
Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ +90℃
Battery type: CR1632 Battery (Included, Already place in each sensor)
Battery life: about 2 years
IP Grade: IP67
Size: Approx. 21 x 17mm
1 X Tyre Tire Pressure Monitor System