Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (Plus) Mainboard
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (Plus) Mother Board Mainboard With BCM2837B0 Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 1.4GHz CPU Dual-Band Wireless LAN w/ 1GB RAM
- The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
- The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced, wireless LAN compliance testing,improving both cost and time to market.
- The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
|Processor:||Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz|
|Memory:||1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM|
|Connectivity:||1. 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
2. Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
3. 4 USB 2.0 ports
|Access:||Extended 40-pin GPIO header|
|Video & sound:||1. Full-size HDMI
2. CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
3. DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
4. 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
|Multimedia:||H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1,2.0 graphics|
|SD card support:||Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data|
|Input power:||1. 5V/2.5A DC power input
2. 5V DC via GPIO header
3. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
|Environment:||Operating temperature, 0-50°C|
For more info please go to Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus WIKI
Beginners should start with NOOBS – New Out Of the Box Software. You can download NOOBS below and follow the software setup guide and NOOBS setup guide video in our help pages. Noobs for Raspberry
The latest version of Raspbian, the default operating system recommended for the Raspberry Pi, requires an 8GB (or larger) micro SD card. Not all SD cards are made equal, and some have higher failure rates than others. Any 8GB SD card will work, although you’ll need to follow the software setup guide to learn how to load an operating system onto the card.
PRODUCT BRIEF, MECHANICAL DRAWINGS, AND SCHEMATICS:
- This product should only be connected to an external power supply rated at 5V/2.5 A DC. Any external power supply used with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ shall comply with relevant regulations and standards applicable in the country of intended use.
- This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and, if used inside a case, the case should not be covered.
- When in use, this product should be placed on a stable, flat, non-conductive surface and should not be contacted by conductive items.
- The connection of incompatible devices to the GPIO connection may affect compliance, result in damage to the unit, and invalidate the warranty.
- All peripherals used with this product should comply with relevant standards for the country of use and be marked accordingly to ensure that safety and performance requirements are met.
- The cables and connectors of all peripherals used with this product must have adequate insulation so that relevant safety requirements are met.
These articles include but are not limited to keyboards, monitors, and mice when used in conjunction with the Raspberry Pi.
To avoid malfunction of or damage to this product, please observe the following:
1. Do not expose to water or moisture, or place on a conductive surface whilst in operation.
2. Do not expose to heat from any source; the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is designed for reliable operation at normal ambient temperatures.
3. Take care when handling to avoid mechanical or electrical damage to the printed circuit board and connectors.
4. When powered, avoid handling the printed circuit board, or only handle it by the edges to minimize the risk of electrostatic discharge damage.
Package Includes: 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ board