AnyCast M2 Plus Airplay 1080P Wireless WiFi Display TV Dongle Receiver TV Stick DLNA Miracast for Smart Phones Tablet PC
AnyCast M2 Plus WiFi Display Receiver is a Special Device to project your Smart Phone / Tablet PC to another big screen devices with interface (such as, HDTV, Monitor & Projector, etc) through WiFi connection. Also supports popular ScreenShare standards, such as, Miracast, DLNA and Airplay. The WiFi Display Receiver has more features such as, streaming video, web surfing, photo viewer, Internet video and more to enjoy excellent multi-display sharing.
Item Type TV Stick;
Remote Control Not Included;
Type High Definition;
Decode Ability 1080P (Full-HD);
Model Number AnyCast M2 Plus;
Brand Name docooler;
Operation System Smartphone is ok;
- [Wireless Display] Cast your contents (Video, Game, Audio, Picture, App and File) from your Smart Phone / Tablet PC to another big screen devices with HDMI interface (such as, HDTV, Monitor & Projector, etc) by using Miracast, DLNA and AirPlay through WiFi connection. Perfect to enjoy the ultimate big screen: Watch movies, play games, create your own exclusive cinema.
- [No APP or Driver Required] Only 3 steps to enjoy the media on large screen: Plug->Connect->Mirroring.
- [High-performance Wireless Transmission] Built-in Wi-Fi module supports 2.4 GHz WiFi, supporting Online & Local content wireless display: Video / Audio / Photo / Office file / Website. Also can be used a Car WiFi Display and a great Travel Partner, just connect M2 Plus (powered by 5V/1A) to the Car port, transmitting multimedia contents of Smart Phones to the car monitor. Traffic jams are no longer boring.
- [High Definition Output] HDMI port (HDM1.2) support 1080P video output and High-quality Sound Effect output.
- [Compact Portable Design] Supports E-learning, intelligent and efficient business meetings. Perfect for Business and Education presentation (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF and Pictures from your Smartphone, Tablet PC to HDTV, Monitor and Projector with HDMI input port). Compact portable deign for easy carrying. AnyCast M2 Plus uses compact portable design for easy carrying.
CPU: AM8252B up to 600MHz
Internal Flash: SLC 128MByte.
Supports Screen Share: Airplay, Miracast, DLNA (DLNA: Standard)
WiFi: 2.4 GHz Wireless WiFi (WiFi Module: 8188ETV)
RF / Antenna: Internal WiFi Antenna for stable WiFi Signal
Remote Controller: Support controlling via Smartphone / Tablet PC
Video Output: Up to 1080p HDMI Output. ((Max. resolution: 1920*1080@30P)
Supports Office Software (File-Formats): PDF / MS Word / MS Excel / MS PowerPoint
Support Video Format: AVI / DIVX / MKV / TS / DAT / MPG / MPRG / MOV / MP4 / RM / RMVB / WMV
Support Audio Format: MP1 / MP2 / MP3 / WMA / OGG / ADPCM-WAV / PCM-WAV / AAC
Voice Record: MP3, WAV
Support Photo Format: JPEG / BMP
Model: AnyCast M2 Plus
Interface: 1 * HDMI 1.2; 1 * Micro USB 2.0
Power Supply: 5V / 1A
Item size: 6.5 * 3.5 * 1.2cm / 2.55 * 1.37 * 0.47in
Receiver weight: 15g / 0.52oz
Package size: 13.0 * 10.0 * 2.8cm / 5.11 * 3.93 * 1.10in
Package weight: 79g / 2.78oz
1 * Anycast M2 Plus Wireless WiFi Display Receiver
1 * HDMI Cable
1 * USB Cable
1 * English User Manual
- Note 1: The WiFi Wireless Display Receiver uses the Miracast standard Protocol. Due to their encryption, Netflix and YouTube videos cannot project from your Smart Phone / Tablet PC to another big screen device.
- Note 2: The WiFi Wireless Display Receiver is not compatible with Windows OS
- Note 3: The WiFi Wireless Display is only compatible with Smartphone and Tablet PC
- Note 4: The WiFi Wireless Display Receiver is not compatible with Youtube, Netflix or Amazon Video Clients. It will only support the web versions
Q1: No reaction after connection, no display on the screen?
1) Confirm whether the power supply is normal, please use 5V 2A external power supply, the product indicator light is red after turned on, if the indicator does not light, please replace the USB power adapter.
2) If the product starts up normally (the indicator light shows red), please confirm whether the input signal source of the display is the same as the corresponding HDMI source.
Q2: The Smartphone (Android/IOS) cannot show the same screen with the big-screen device after being connected?
1) Confirm whether the input signal source of the display is the same as the corresponding HDMI source, the product supports iPhone 4 or above, choose the Airplay/DLNA mode of the wireless display receiver to connect. If it is Android Phone (support Miracast same screen, different brand’s Android phone has different name and icon of Miracast same screen function), please choose the wireless display receiver’s Miracast mode to connect. Wireless display has a mode switch button, press it once can switch Airplay or Miracast.
2) For iPhone, it needs to connect to the WIFI hotspot of the wireless display receiver (SSID and code will on screen), then finish the same screen connect. Android phone can connect directly under Miracast mode.
Q3: Products can not connect with Windows system devices, can not be the same screen when watching youtube, Netflix video ?
1) This product only supports Android/IOS system, windows system is incompatible
2) This product only supports Youtube and Netflix web version video playback, cannot support the Youtube and Netflix APP clients